January 7, 2014
Thank you for stopping by my blog, where all my inspiration comes to life! Here you will find inspiration ranging from home decor to interior renovations to holiday decorating. I hope that my passion for all things design inspires you when it comes to your interior space. Learn more about me as a designer on my About page.
Photo courtesy of Chris Zarconi Photography
As you know, Blog by Olios is all about the conversation. But without a few simple ground rules, that conversation can turn into a shouting match that discourages others from entering into the fray. Our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. By posting on this blog, you agree to the following:
1. You may comment without registering.
2. You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, changes are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, we would love to hear from you and receive your comments on this blog than via e-mail.
3. You may disagree with us. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with content or comments, please do so in a way that is respectful.
4. We reserve the right to delete your comments.
5. You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on Blog by Olios, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
6. You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free.
Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme from DIYthemes.